Covering your car with the right auto policy lets you hit the road with confidence. Not every package is the same, however, and it’s important to know that the money you spend goes toward insurance that you can use. If you’re about to buy or renew a policy, make sure you have the best options for your needs. Some of the coverage types that can impact your car insurance rates in Sacramento, CA, include:
- Bodily Injury Liability – If you cause any injuries behind the wheel, this coverage pays for the related costs.
- Property Damage Liability – This option is similar to bodily injury, but for the property instead of people.
- Collision – The core component of your average policy, this coverage is mandatory for drivers in all but one state in the US.
- Comprehensive – Offering more peace of mind for a higher premium, comprehensive coverage applies to loss or damage from incidents that are not related to a collision. It is especially important if you frequently park in high-risk areas.
- Uninsured Motorist – While medical insurance will cover the cost of injuries sustained during an accident, this additional layer of protection ensures that you can afford the level of treatment you deserve, even if you collide with a driver who doesn’t have insurance of their own.
As important as planning is, not every situation has an ideal outcome. That’s why having the right insurance coverage is so vital. It keeps you prepared for the tough times and helps you avoid significant life disruptions because of accidents and unforeseen disasters. Your partner for protection is our insurance agency in Lodi, CA. Here are some of the options you should explore to make sure you never get caught without proper coverage:
- Auto – One of the most common situations that can put you on the back foot is an auto accident. Having customized coverage that takes your daily driving needs into account is the best way to protect yourself on the road proactively.
- Home – From financial equity to fond memories, your home holds more value than almost any other piece of property. Keep it covered for any situation with the right insurance package.
- Renter’s – If renting is more your style, you can get coverage for belongings inside an apartment or other space, too. Many complexes even require this important insurance before you can move in, so it’s best to get a good deal before you have to handle a time crunch.
- Life – Do you want to look out for your loved ones, even in the event of a tragedy? A solid life insurance policy gives them the resources to live their best lives if anything should happen to you. That’s peace of mind that matters today, and coverage that can make an incredible difference tomorrow.
homeowners insurance sacramento caHave you outgrown your current homeowners insurance policy? It’s a common story with many families. Sometimes insurers raise prices, change their service standards, or can’t offer the additional coverage you need when your lifestyle changes. There’s no shame in shopping around for a new policy.
Whatever your reason for wanting to switch policies, though, it’s good to know that there are plenty of options out there. When your homeowners insurance in Sacramento, CA, is up for renewal, you’re free to look around at other coverage plans. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you evaluate different policies:
- It’s Not All about Rates – Some insurance companies might not have the lowest rates, but they make up for it with great service and other perks. Ask yourself whether you’re willing to pay a bit more for attentive and responsive customer service.
- Ask About Discounts – Many insurance companies offer discounts if you choose bundled insurance plans. Take some time to research different policies, and be sure to ask representatives about current specials to be sure you’re not missing out.
- You’re Not Married to a Single Insurer – Even if you find an insurance policy from a company you love, be sure to check up on current rates annually. Companies change all the time, and you don’t have to stay with an insurer that doesn’t satisfy your needs.
Find out what you need to know before you choose new homeowners insurance. The specialists at Eugene C. Yates Insurance Agency are available to assist you.
Have you ever heard someone say, “I have insurance, but I have the cheapest policy available?” This may seem like a good move for someone who’s trying to save money, but it could end up costing more in the long run – especially if the driver is responsible for an accident that results in extensive damages. Having auto insurance protects you and your family from the financial consequences associated with vehicle accidents.
For example, if you are responsible for an accident that causes extensive damage to another driver’s car, an inadequate insurance plan will cap out much sooner. If it doesn’t cover the other driver’s repair bill, you’ll be saddled with bills you may not be able to afford. It can affect not just your finances, but your family’s quality of life, as well, making it difficult to make ends meet.
In the end, you don’t have to choose between effective and affordable car insurance. There are many different options available for thrifty drivers who don’t want to give up coverage for a cheaper policy. Take your time to shop around and talk with insurance companies. It’s the right choice for both you and your loved ones. The team at Eugene C. Yates Insurance Agency is here when you are seeking affordable car insurance in Sacramento, CA.
Do you have health insurance? If the answer is no, it’s time to get a plan! We have put together a small list of reasons why you should choose health insurance today:
- Visit the Doctor Regularly – When you have health insurance, you are able to keep up with regular doctor’s visits. Many of us avoid going to the doctor, waiting for something to happen before we make an appointment. By going to regular visits, you are able to stay healthier and catch smaller issues before they become more significant problems.
- Save Money in Emergencies – If you have a medical emergency, you may have to go to the hospital for treatment. When you have insurance, your plan should cover a bulk of the expenses that come along with the visit. Additionally, insurance will help pay for care after surgery or other procedures.
- Pay a Maximum Amount – Dealing with a chronic illness means going to many appointments. These appointments can get very expensive. With the right coverage, you will have an out-of-pocket maximum that you will have to pay. After that maximum, your plan will cover any further procedures.
Learn more about receiving health insurance in Lodi, CA, as well as Sacramento, when you speak with the team at the Eugene C. Yates Insurance Agency. We are proud to offer free quotes for our insurance plans.
As a business owner, it is essential to have insurance to cover your property. One of the most important coverages you can select is commercial property insurance. With this option, you cover a wide array of risks, including loss or damage to your equipment, inventory, and building.
A basic commercial property insurance policy will cover the repair and replacement of items in your business, as well as your actual building. It does not matter if it is damaged by a fire or stolen by an irate former employee – your plan will ensure that you do not have to take a loss during these events. You can also purchase additional coverage to assist you with business interruptions, vandalism, employee’s personal items, and computers that are taken home by your staff. An experienced insurance agent can advise you, making sure you understand what options are right for your business.
Speak with the team at the Eugene C. Yates Insurance Agency about your business when you need help with commercial insurance in Lodi, CA, as well as Sacramento, Elk Grove, and other surrounding areas. We will provide you with a quality plan that will cover your needs. Free quotes are available for our insurance options.
Are you searching for talented insurance specialists to help you with life insurance in Elk Grove, CA, or other policies? The team at the Eugene C. Yates Insurance Agency is happy to assist you. Here are just a few reasons why people like to work with us:
- An Established Company – Since 1946, our business has been serving individuals and business owners throughout California with fantastic services. How many other local insurance companies have that much experience? Because of this, we are incredibly knowledgeable about insurance.
- Excellent Customer Services – When you hire a company to assist you with insurance, you want to work with specialists who will listen to your needs and pay attention to details. Our specialists always speak to you with respect, making sure that you understand every aspect of this important financial decision.
- Making Great Recommendations – Are you not sure about the insurance coverage you need? We treat every client as an individual, making specific recommendations for your needs. If we think something special will benefit you, our specialists will not hesitate to let you know about it.
Contact the team at our insurance agency to receive a free quote for personal or business insurance coverage. We are proud to work with individuals and homeowners in Lodi, Sacramento, Elk Grove, and the surrounding areas.
Business Insurance for Start-Up Businesses
Businesses are exposed to a wide variety of business risks. Insurance products have been designed to provide protection for the different risks that are faced by businesses of different sizes and types.
The purchase of business insurance is an essential investment for business owners. Insurance policies protect the business from the financial consequences of accidents and mishaps that could erode profitability and threaten continuity of the operation.
Small business operations are typically exposed to three common types of risk: property loss, income loss and liability loss. Depending on the nature of the operation, a small business may be exposed to additional risks that are specific to particular industries or professions.
Insurance for business operations is complex, and when considering the purchase of insurance it’s vital to take account of all of the risks that face a business. It’s also important to remember that insurance needs change over time as a business grows or diversifies its operations. To ensure that business assets are fully protected it’s essential to review business insurance arrangements regularly, and to adjust coverage as circumstances change.
The planning stage, before a new business is launched, is a time when a business owner can develop an effective business insurance strategy. Uninsured disasters and accidents have the potential to disrupt business plans, but having proper business insurance in place from the start ensures that business capital is not eroded by unplanned expenses
Receive excellent interior and exterior damage coverage, in addition to property and loss coverage, when you select homeowners’ insurance in Sacramento from the Eugene C. Yates Insurance Agency. Our specialists are ready to help you find the perfect coverage for your peace of mind. As soon as you start the process of buying a home, you should contact us for insurance help.
When you start the mortgage process, you will need to have proof that the home is insured for the bank to begin the actual process. The bank that will be lending you money for your home will need to put a portion of the funds towards insurance that will go in an escrow account. Even if you are buying a house without a loan, you should still purchase insurance, as it will protect your property from expenses related to bad weather, accidents, or repairs. We will speak to you about the necessary coverage, as well as any other additional options that are available to you.
Call the team at 44-YATES or (844)313-6100 to ask any questions you may have about procuring insurance for your home. In addition to our homeowners’ insurance, we can also provide you with auto, business, and life insurance.
it is well within our scope and our licensing to insurnsure anywhere in the state of California. We have many clients from all parts of the state. We really love to insure
clients in the Sacramento area. We recently purchased the domain name Insurance Sacramento to try and attract more of our neighbors to our business. Please call, email
or come by the office, we would really like to take care of your insurance needs. We have competitive prices and do our best to give you great service.